Below is the Infosys solved campus placement papers. This free question bank helps you in clearing Infosys written test as well as interview. In this section we will see Infosys Aptitude questions, Infosys technical questions, Infosys verbal question, Infosys HR interview questions. You can easily clear interview as well as written test of Infosys by solving this previous year campus paper. Fresher's interview question and latest campus placement paper is available as well as solutions are available.
1. A man starts his walking at from point A, he walks at the rate of 4km/hr in plains and 3km/hr in hills to reach the point B. During his return journey he walks at the rate of 6km/hr in hills and 4km/hr in plains and reaches the point A at 9PM.What is the distance between A and B?
T1-time for forward journey,
T2-time for return journey
D1+D2=forward /return distance
D1-distance in plains
D2-distance in hills
D1/4 +D2/3=T1 (forward time)
D1/4 +D2/6=T2 (return time)
Adding we will get D1+D2=12 km
2. A boy asks his father, " what is the age of grand father?". Father replied " He is x years old in x^2 years", and also said, "we are talking about 20th century". what is the year of birth of grand father?
3. A boy travels in a scooter after covering 2/3rd of the distance the wheel got punctured he covered the remaining distance by walk. Walking time is twice that of the time the boy’s riding time. How many times the riding speed as that of the walking speed?
Ans: 4 times.
4. In a Knockout tournament 51 teams are participated, every team thrown out of the tournament if they lost twice. How many matches to be held to choose the winner?
Ans: 101 matches
5. A man sold 2 pens. Initial cost of each pen was Rs. 12. If he sell it together one at 25% profit and another 20% loss. Find the amount of loss or gain, if he sells them seperately.
Ans: 60 Paise gain
6. Find the 3 digit no. whose last digit is the squareroot of the first digit and second digit is the sum of the other two digits.
7. Meera was playing with her brother using 55 blocks.She gets bored playing and starts arranging the blocks such that the no. of blocks in each row is one less than that in the lower row. Find how many were there in the bottom most row?
8. Two people are playing with a pair of dies. Instead of numbers, the dies have different colors on theirsides. The first person wins if the same color appears on both the dies and the second person wins if the colors are different. The odds of their winning are equal. If the first dice has 5 red sides and 1 blue side, find the color(s) on the second one.
Ans: 3 Red, 3 Blue
9. A person travels in a car with uniform speed. He observes the milestone,
which has 2 digits. After one hour he observes another milestone with same digits reversed. After another hour he observes another milestone with same 2 digits separated by 0. Find the speed of the car?
Ans : 45
10. Three persons A, B &C went for a robbery in different directions and
they theft one horse, one mule and one camel. They were caught by the police and when interrogated gave the following statements
A: B has stolen the horse
B: I didn't rob anything.
C: both A & B are false and B has stolen the mule.
The person who has stolen the horse always tell the truth and
The person who has stolen the camel always tell the lie.
Find who has stolen which animal?
11. One quarter of the time till now from and half of the time
remaining from now up to adds to the present time. What is the present time?
12. After world war II three departments did as follows First department gave some tanks to 2nd &3rd departments equal to the number they are having. Then 2nd department gave some tanks to 1st & 3rd departments equal to the number they are having. Then 3rd department gave some tanks to 2nd &1st departments equal to the number they are having. Then each department has 24 tanks. Find the initial number of tanks of each department?
13. A, B, C, D&E are having their birthdays on consecutive days of the week not ecessarily in the same order. A 's birthday comes before G's as many days as B's birthday comes after E's. D is older than E by 2 days. This time G's birthday came on wednesday. Then find the day of each of their birthdays?
Birthday of D on SUNDAY
Birthday of B on MONDAY
Birthday of E on TUESDAY
Birthday of G on WEDNESDAY
Birthday of A on THURSDAY
14. A girl 'A' told to her friend about the size and color of a snake she has seen
in the beach. It is one of the colors brown/black/green and one of the sizes 35/45/55.
If it were not green or if it were not of length 35 it is 55.
If it were not black or if it were not of length 45 it is 55.
If it were not black or if it were not of length 35 it is 55.
a) What is the color of the snake?
b) What is the length of the snake?
15. There are 2 pesons each having same amount of marbles in the
beginning. after that 1 person gain 20 more from second person n he
eventually lose two third of it during the play n the second person
now have 4 times marble of what 1st person is having now.
find out how much marble did each had in the beginning.
ANSWER - 100 each
16. A lady was out for shopping. she spent half of her money in buying A
and gave 1 doller to bagger. futher she spent half of her remaining
money and gave 2 doller to charity. futher she spent half of
remaining money n gave 3 dollor to some childrans. now she has left
with 1 doller. how much she had in the beginning?
17. There are certain diamonds in a shop.
1 thief stole half of diamonds and 2 more.
2 thief stole half of remaining and 2 more
3. same as above
4 same as above.
5 came nothing was left for that.
how many dimands was there???
Ans 60 diamonds
18. There are three frens A B C.
1. Either A or B is oldest
2. Either C is oldest or A is youngest.
Who is Youngest and who is Oldest?
Ans A is youngest n B is oldest.
19. Father says my son is five times older than my daughter. my wife is 5
times older that my son. I am twice old from my wife and altogether
(sum of our ages) is equal to my mother 's age and she is celebrating
her 81 birthday. so what is my son's age?
Ans - 5 years.
20. In Mulund, the shoe store is closed every Monday, the boutique is closed every Tuesday, the grocery store is closed every Thursday and the bank is open only on Monday, Wednesday and Friday. Everything is closed on Sunday.
One day A, B, C and D went shopping together, each with a different place to go. They made the following statements:
D and I wanted to go earlier in the week but there wasn’t day when we could both take care of our errands.
I did not want to come today but tomorrow I will not be able to do what I want to do.
I could have gone yesterday or the day before just as well as today.
Either yesterday or tomorrow would have suited me.
Which place did each person visit ?
21. The Novice hockey tournaments are on for beginners. Just three teams are in the league, and each plays the other two teams just once. Only part of the information appears in the result chart, which is given below.
The scoring pattern in the tournament is as follows:
Two points are awarded to the winning team. In case of a tie, both teams are awarded one point, so the total points in the standings should always equal the total number of games played ( since each game played is counted as one for each of the two participating teams). Of course, total goals scored for and goals scored against must be the same, since every goal scored for one team is scored against another.
The games are played in the following order: Game 1: A Vs B; Game 2: A Vs C; Game B Vs C
Can you determine the score of each of the above games ?
Ans: A – B = 0-1.
A – C = 0-0.
B – C = 0-2.
22. A recent murder case centered around the six men, clam, flip, gront, herm, mast, and walt. In one order or another these man were the victim, the murderer, the witness, the police, the judge, and the hangman. The facts of the case were simple. The victim had died instantly from the effect of gunshot wound inflicted a shot. After a lengthy trial the murderer was convicted, sentenced to death, and hanged.
v Mast knew both the victim and the murderer.
v In court the judge asked clam his account of the shooting.
v Walt was the last of the six to see flip alive.
v The police testified that he picked up gront near the place where the body was found.
v Herm and walt never met.
What role did each of the following play in this melodrama ?
a) Murderer – Flip.
b) Victim - Herm.
c) Judge - Mast.
d) Witness - Gront.
22.There are 6 people related to a murder case Fillip, walt, Mark, joseph, peter, and george. Each of them is police ,murderer, judge, Witness, victim, and hangman. Maynot be in the same order. The murderer is hanged up for this crime.
Following are some statements,
1. Joseph knows both witness and murderer
2. Walt is the last who saw fillip alive.
3. Police made sure that he arrested george at the murder site.
4. Peter doesn’t meet Walt.
Find who played following role in the above drama
4. Hangman ( 8 Marks)
1. Murderer - Walt
2. Judge - Joseph
3. Witness - George
4. Hangman – Peter
23. Fodder, pepsi and cereale often eat dinner out.
a) each orders either coffee or tea after dinner.
b) if fodder orders coffee, then pepsi orders the drink that cereale orders
c) if pepsi orders coffee, then fodder orders the drink that cereale doesnot oder
d) if cereale orders tea, then fodder orders the drink that pepsi orders
which person/persons always orders the same drink after dinner ?
24. At a recent birthday party there were four mothers and their children. Aged 1,2,3 and 4. from the clues below can you work out whose child is whose and their relevant ages ?
v It was jane’s child’s birthday party.
v Brian is not the oldest child.
v Sarah had Anne just over a year ago.
v Laura’s Child will be next birthday.
v Daniel is older than Charlie is.
v Teresa’s child is the oldest.
v Charlie is older than Laura’s child.
Jane – Charlie -3
Laura – Brian – 2
Teresa – Daniel – 4
Sarah – Anne - 1
25. We are given 100 pieces of a puzzle. If fixing two components together is counted as 1 move ( a component can be one piece or an already fixed set of pieces), how many moves do we need to fix the entire puzzle.
26. Two guys work at some speed...After some time one guy realises he has done only half of the other guy completed which is equal to half of what is left !!! #$%#$
So how much faster than the other is this guy supposed to do to finish with the first... (This one stumped me)..
Ans: one and half times or 3/2
27. There is a square cabbage patch.He told his sister
that i have a larger patch than last year and hence
211 more cabbages thios year.Then how many cabbages i
have this year.?
28. There are three guesses on the color of a mule
1 says:itz not black
2 says:itz brown or grey
3 says: itz brown
Atlest one of them is wrong and one of them is
true.....Then whatz the color of mule?
29. Jim,Bud and sam were rounded up by the police yesterday. because one
of them was
suspected of having robbed the local bank. The three suspects made
the following statements
under intensive questioning.
Jim: I'm innocent
Bud: I'm innocent
Sam: Bud is the guilty one.
If only one of the statements turned out to be true, who robbed the
30. There are two containers on a table. A and B . A is half full of
wine, while B, which is twice A's size,
is onequarter full of wine . Both containers are filled with water
and the contents are poured into a
third container C. What portion of container C's mixture is wine ?
31. A man was on his way to a marriage in a car with a constant speed.
After 2 hours one of the tier is punctured and it took 10 minutes to replace it.
After that they traveled with a speed of 30 miles/hr and reached the marriage
30 minutes late to the scheduled time. The driver told that they would be
late by 15 minutes only if the 10 minutes was not waste.
Find the distance between the two towns?
Ans: 120 miles
32. An artist has exactly seven paintings --- ,T,U,V,W,X,Y, and Z -- from
which she must choose exactly five to be in an exhibit. Any
combination is acceptable provided it meets the following conditions:
* If T is chosen , X cannot be chosen
* If U is chosen , Y must also be chosen
* If V is chosen , X must also be chosen
1) Which one of hte following is an aceptable combination of
paintings for inclusion in the exhibit?
2) If painting T is chosen to be among the paintings included int he
exhibit which one of the following cannot be chosen to be among the
paintings included in the exhibit?
3)Which one of the following substitutions can the artist always make
without violating restrictions affecting the combination of paintings
given that the painting mentioned first was not, and the painting
mentioned first was not, and the painting mentioned second was,
originally going to be chosen ?
A. T replaces V
B. U replaces Y
C. V replaces X
D. W replaces Y
E. Z replaces W
4) If the artist chooses painting V to be included among the
paintings in the exhibit, which one of the following must be true of
that combination of paintings?
A. T is not chosen
B. Y is not chosen
C. U is chosen
D. W is chosen
E. Z is chosen
33. Yesterday my mother asked me to buy some stamps. Stamps are available
in 2 paise,7paise,10paise,15paise and 20paise denominations. For
three types of stamps I was asked to buy five of each. For the other
two types of stamps. I was asked to buy six of each. Unfortunately I
forgot which I was supposed to buy five of and which to buy six of .
Luckly my mother had given me the exact money required to buy the
stamps , Rs. 3.00 and the shopkeeper was able to give me the correct
stamps. Which stamps did I buy?
Ans: 6 stamps – 180 (10p & 20p)
5 stamps – 120 (2p, 7p, 15p)
34. Farmer jones sold a pair of cows for Rs. 210 , On one he made a
profit of ten percent and on the other he lost ten percent.
Althougher he made a profit of five percent. How many did each cow
originally cost him?
35. I spent one-sixth of my age as a boy and one-12th in youth, remarked the boss "spent one-seventh and five years in matrimony". My son born just after that period was elected as a governor 4 years back when he was half of my present age. What is the age of the boss?
36. A girl had several dollars with her. she went out for shopping and spent half of them in shopping mall,being generous she had given 1 dollar to the beggar. After that she went for lunch and spent the half of the remaining and gave 2 dollars as tip to the waiter.Then she went to watch a movie and spent the half of remaining dollars and gave autorikshaw-wala 3 dollars.This left her with only 1 dollar. How many dollars did she had with her at the beggining.
37. 3 couples were there ,B ,E,C. and G, H, M ,
Bill,Eds and Cleo husbands and Grace,Helen and Marry wives, not in order.
went to play 18 points golf .
1.GHM and E scored 100,102,106 and 94 respectively.
2.B and C either scored 98 and 96 and had written there scores in cards which they lost .but when found them back,they found that the two couples had the sAME TOTAL.
3.eDS WIFE DEFEATED bILLS WIFE.
Tell the combinations?
Ans: B - G.
C - H.
E - M.
38. A bargainhunter bought some plates for $ 1.30 from a sale on saturday,where price 2cents was marked off at each article .On monday she went to return them at regular prices,and bought some cups and saucers from that much amount of money only.the normal price of plate were equal to the price of 'one cup and one saucer'.
In total she bought 16 items more than previous. saucers were only of 3 cents hence she brought 10 saucers more than the cups,
How many cups and saucers she bought and at what price?
Ans: 8,18 Price: 12,3.
39. Racing competition.Participants were from 3 tribes
Sonorean-always says truth
Midorean-alternatively says T and F ,not with any particular start.
A says-1. C obstructed me at the last moment ,which caused me to losethe race.
2. C always speak true
3. c is the winner.
B says - 1. A is the winner.
2. c says false always.
C says- 1.B won the Race
2. I didn't caused any obstruction to A at the last time.
IDentify the tribes of each.
Ans: Sonorean - C
Midorean - A
Nororean – B
40. Mr. T has a wrong weighing pan.One arm is lengthier than other.1
kilogram on left balances 8 melons on right.1 kilogram on right
balances 2 melons on left.If all melons are equal in weight,what is
the weight of a single melon?
41. Mr. T has a wrong weighing pan.One arm is lengthier than other.1
kilogram on left balances 8 melons on right.1 kilogram on right
balances 2 melons on left.If all melons are equal in weight,what is
the weight of a single melon?
42. A card boarb of 34 * 14 has to be attached to a wooden box and a total
of 35 pins are to be used on the each side of the cardbox.Find the total
number of pins used .
43. Last Year my cousin came to my place and we played a game where the
loosing one has to give one choclate to the person who won the game .At the
end of the vacation,i.e the day my cousin was leaving she counted number of
games that i won an she won.At last she gave me a total of 8 choclates even
though she won about 12 games.Find the mumber of games that we played.
44. A supportive young hare and tortoise raced in opposite directions around a circular track that was 100 yards in diameter. They started at the same spot, but the hare did not move until the tortoise had a start of one eighth of the distance ( that is, the circumference of the circle). The hare held such a poor opinion of the other’s racing ability that he sauntered along, nibbling the grass until he met the tortoise. At this point the hare had gone one sixth of the distance. How many times faster than he went before must the hare now run in order to win the race ?
45. There are 770 peanuts.when susie takes 4 lily takes 3.when susie
take 6 julie takes 7.how can u divide the chestnuts in proportion
mentioned.THIS IS FROM SHANKUTALA DEVI.KINDLY BEWARE OF THE NAMES IN THE ANSWER SHEET BE ATTENTIVE
lily : 198
46. here is a five digit number.
The fifth digit is one fourth of the third digit and
one half of the fourth digit. Third digit is one half of the first digit.
second digit is 5 more than the fifth digit.
What is that 5 digit no.?
47. A boy goes to school from his house.on one fourth of his way to school, he crosses a
machinery station. And on one third of his way to school, he crosses a Railway station.
He crossed the machinery station at and he crosses the Railway station at .
when does he leave the house & when does he reach the school ? (5M)
48. Four persons A,B,C,D were there. All were of different weights. All Four gave a
statement.Among the four statements only the person who is lightest in weight of all
others gave a true statement.
A Says : B is heavier than D.
B Says : A is heavier than C.
C Says : I am heavier than D.
D Says : C is heavier than B.
49. A man was travelling to a place 30 miles away from starting point. he was speeding at 60 miles/hr. but when he came back, his car got breakdown and half an hour was wasted in reparing that. altogether he took 1 hr for return journey. Find the avg. speed of the whole journey.
50. There are 3 towns attacked by 3 dragons-x,y,z. Number of days x attack a town is equal to number of days y attacking another town. Number of days x attack is equal to half the square root of number of days z attacking a town.number of days y attacking the town is twice the square root of z.calculate how much days the curse of each dragon be.
51. John had decided to divide his RS.1000/- for his four children according to their ages. The elder child should be a RS.20/- extra for each than his younger child . What will be the share of Mahesh whois the youngest?[3 marks]
52. A,B,C,D are four girls who have 1,2,3,4 apples with them respectively.If E have apples equal to his sister,F have twice the apples as his sister,G have thrice the apples than his sister and I have four times the apples than my sister.All together we have 32 apples . A,B,C,D are the sisters of whom and whom?
53. Andy,Brian,Cedric,Dave are architects ,barber, case worker and dentist but not in the order.
*Architect will have the letter ‘r’ in his name.
*Atleast one of the person should have coincidence in the first letter of their name and their occupation but not all [eg: andy-architect]
* Barber and dentist share their name by only one letter
54. 4 people identified a criminal and their statements are:
# A: Eyes was blue ,height was tall and he wore a hat & a vest.
# B: Eyes was dark , height wa short and he wore a hat & a vest
# C: Eyes was green ,height was medium and he wore hat & a tie.
# D: Eyes was grey ,height was tall and he wore a rain coat and a hat.
77. There were 4 boys playing a game in which the person who is the strongest would win. The 4 boys were tom, hank, bill & Joe. Hank could pull bill & Joe with some effort. Hank & bill together could just hold Joe and tom (i.e., neither could pull each other). But when hank & Joe interchanged their places, bill and Joe could be easily pulled. Who is the strongest?
78. A person while going thro’ a book observed that it had no page numbers. So, he began to mark the page numbers. After he was done with it, he observed that he altogether used 61 3’s. How many pages did the book consist of?
79. Mr. Charlie comes to Mr. Wilson’s office to meet him and exclaims “so, there must be 30 clerks working in your office!”. To this Mr. Wilson replies “Not in the near future. Only if there were twice the number of girls or thrice the number of men, the strength would be 30”. Find the number of clerks presently working.
ANS: 18 CLERKS. (GIRLS: 12, MEN: 6)
80. This was a George summers type question. Given that boys belonging to ‘kubi’ tribe always speak truth and girls always lie. Men belonging to that tribe always speak truth and women are not consistent (they alternately speak truth and false or vice-versa). When I spoke to a child, the reply was “I am a boy”; to this a parent said “the child is not a boy. The child lied.” Who r the child and the parent?
ANS: CHILD: GIRL, PARENT: MAN
81. Ann, carol, eve are friends .Ann wearing blue if only eve wearing red.Ann and carol can wear red but both not on the same day.Carol and eve can wear blue but both not on the same day.Find Ann dress color?
82. There are four persons named jack, brown, and smith, white.
They are sitting in a train in different compartments numbered as 1,2,3,4.
Out of these four, 2 are bank robbers.1 is a black mailer. One is a forger.
Statements given Jack is not a bank robber.
One of the bank robbers sitting in 4th compartment.
White is sitting in third.
Jack is sitting in the compartment no 2
Forger sitting in compartment one.
Smith had worked with one of the bank robber not with the other.
So find who is the forger?
Ans: smith (doubt!!!)(Jack-blackmailer, brown&white-bankrobbers)
83. four family names are given clark ,flure,miller ,jac… and their members name are given Stacy ,robin,Erica,mandy . but not in order.( u hav to find which frend belongs to which family) Each friend prepares salad using 3 different fruits . they are given apple, cherry, grape, banana., no two friends uses the same combination.
Various conditions are given and 4 ques asked.
1. Robin is not belonging to miller family he used apples.
2. Erica is not a miller not a Clark.
Clark family used cherries and grapes but
flure used one of these not both.
4. Mandy and miller used apples and cherries
1. Which fruit did Mandy didn't used?
2. What are the fruits used in miller salad?
3. Robin belongs to which family?
4. What r the Common fruits used in robin and Erica salads?
This is slightly tough.(8 marks)
84. There are 15 pole at equal distance if a train moves from 1st pole 10 10th pole in 10 minutes . How much time it will take to touch 15th pole.
Ans. 15.55 min
85. There is a cube with all faces painted red. If we cut in into 27 pieces with six cuts .
How much cubes will be there
with three sides painted red = 8
With two sides painted red = 12
with one side painted red =6
with no side painted red.=1
86. two trains of length 1/6 miles are moving toward
each other with a speed of 60 miles
per hour.aproaching toward each other In how much time
they will cover each other.
87. In a almirah there was 39 blue, 19 red ,10
yellow , 64 black, 26 green ties.
what are the minimum of no ot ties are to be drawnwed
soi that we get the two ties of same colours.
88. A family i know has several children. Each boy in this family has as many sisters as brothers but each girl has twice as many brothers as sisters.
How many brothers and sisters are there?
Ans: brothers =4 , sisters = 3
89. In a soap company a soap is manufactured with 11 parts. For making one soap you will get 1 part as scrap. At the end of the day u have 250 such scraps. From that how many soaps can be manufactured?
Ans : 24
90. 4. A girl took part in a (some) game with many others in a circular closed circuit. After pedaling for several minutes, he found that 1/3th of the cyclists ahead of her and 3/4th of the cyclists behind him together formed the total no. of participants. How many were participating in the race?
91. OF all pets i have, except 2 all are rabbits
OF all pets i have, except 2 all are fish
OF all pets i have, except 2 all are cats
How many rabbits, fish and cats are there?
Ans: r-1 c-1 f-1
92. Out of 30 questions, the three persons A,B & C answered 45 correct answers,
B answered 55% of A, B and C together answered 25 % more of what A answered.
Find how many answers each answered?
Ans : A - 20 B - 11 C – 14
93. there r some bees in a garden..1/5th of them went to a particular
flower,1/3rd went to another flower,3 times the difference of the above
two went to third flower..n one was remaining n it was roaming
around..how many bees were there? (3 marks)
94. 7) X Y Z X Y Z
A B + A B -
C D E F B G A
95. A women buys some shoestrips n then 4 times of that she buys packet
pins n then 8 times of shoestrips she buys handkerchiefs..n she has a
bill of Rs3.24..n she pays for each article as many paise as there r
articles(of tht particular item).Now whats the number of handkerchiefs?
96. There were 2 systems A n B.14 degrees in A is equivalent to 36 in
system B.and 133 in A is equivalent to 87 in B.now what is the
temperature where they both r equal?
Ans:51.25 (conversion A=(7/3)B-70)
97. Put one digit before 15 and one digit after 15 and find out how many such numbers are divisible by 15. 3 marks
98. 9 cards are there. u have to arrange them in a 3*3 matrix.
cards are of 4 colors. they are red, yellow, blue, green.
conditions for arrangement: one red card must be in first row
or second row.2 green cards should be in 3rd column. Yellow
cards must be in the 3 corners only. Two blue cards must be in
the 2nd row. Atleast one green card in each row.
Yello Red Gren
Blu Blu Gren
Yello Gren Yello
99. No. of animals is 11 more than the no. of birds. If the
no. of birds were the no. of animals and no. of animals
were the no. of birds( ie., interchanging no.s of animals
and birds.), the total no. of legs get reduced by one fifth
(1/5). How many no. of birds and animals were there?
100. There is a 5digit no. 3 pairs of sum is eleven each.
Last digit is 3 times the first one.
3 rd digit is 3 less than the second.
4 th digit is 4 more than the second one.
Find the digit. ans : 25296.
101. There are five thieves, each loot a bakery one after the
other such that the first one takes 1/2 of the total no.
of the breads plus 1/2 of a bread. Similarly 2nd, 3rd,4th
and 5fth also did the same. After the fifth one no. of
breads remained are 3. Initially how many breads were there?
ans : 127.
102. A + B + C +D = D + E + F + G = G + H + I =17.
IF A = 4 WHAT ARE THE VALUES OF D AND G. EACH
LETTER TAKEN ONLY ONE OF THE DIGIT FROM 1 TO 9.
ANS : A = 4 ,B = 2, C =6, D = 5, E = 3, F = 8,
G = 1, H = 7, I = 9.
103. EACH MAN DANCES WITH 3 WOMEN. EACH WOMEN DANCES WITH
3 MEN. AMONG EACHG PAIR OF MEN THEY HAVE EXACTLY TWO WOMEN IN COMMAN.FIND THE NO. OF MEN & WOMEN.
104. In the 4 digits 1,2,3,4 how many 4 digited numbers are
possible which are divisable by 4? Repetetions are allowed
105. 'A' says if seventy five chickens are sold from what we have now the the feed will last for extra 20 days but 'B' says if we buy additional 100 chickens then feed will get over 15 days earlier. find the no. of
chickens both r hving now?
chickens both r hving now?
Ans:300.((((((((x=300; y=60 x=5y)))))))))))))))))))))
106. problem no. 44 of Shakuntala devi puzzles to puzzle you. but the figures were different.
Ans: 70 kilos - -------- 32kg.
30 kilos ----------- 40 kg.